Perhaps there isn't a train at the right time of day to or from Melksham? Perhaps you would do better for a long distance journey to drive to a different railhead and catch the train from there? This is an experimental page that suggests some alternative railheads for you.
As of 29th March 2021, you may make none-essential journeys by bus and train as well as essential ones. But please make your early journeys local ones; can't do much at the far end, anyway, yet but lots of lovely country walks. Social distaning and mask rules still apply.
download train timetable to May 2021
News and Upcoming ....
Trains now (on 6th May 2021)
Buses Back Better - 29th March 2021
Next MRUG meeting - 19th May 2021 - AGM.
Minutes from 17.3.21 - ((here))
|Car park - pay cash or phone in to RingGo 0203 046 0060 / location code 21575. ((details))|
* Some pictures off the old computer - Bank Holiday Quiz
* Cyclists to be banned from cycling through Windsor and Maidenhead high streets
* Pedal cycle traffic increases by 45.7% in 2020
* Festival Way crossing improves safety for people walking and cycling in Bristol
* New long distance cycling route for Cornwall announced
* Putting rural cycling on the election agenda
* Why a lack of buses is a key issue for voters