inviting you to held a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Bi-monthly meeting
Time: Jan 13, 2021 07:30 PM London
Notes for 13.1.21 meeting ((here)) - (minutes ((here)))
Join Zoom Meeting ((here))
All with an interest in public and sustabinable transport in and near Melksham area welcome to join in.
Although there's a great deal we cannot do at the moment, there are also windows of opportunity. On the agenda - train and bus services during lockdown and beyond, station facilities, promoting public transport travel in and out of Melksham, Bypass, housing and neighbourhood planning.
1. Welcome & Apologies
Minutes & Matters Arising
2. Melksham Hub and TransWilts update
3. Service and station update
How it's been going
4. Financial and organsational
5. Diary 2021 including
Volunteering at the station
Marketing and promotion
6. Bus report
7. Web Site and social media
8. Melksham Bypass and other town development
9. Any other Business
10. Date of next meeting
|13 January 2021||-||-|
|18 November 2020||16 September 2020||22 January 2020|
|27 November 2019||16 October 2019||24 July 2019|
|22 May 2019||22 May 2019 AGM||20 March 2019||23 January 2019|
|28 November 2018||4 July 2018||25 April 2018||25 April 2018 AGM|
|28 February 2018||10 January 2018|
|3 December 2017 (newsletter)||29 November 2017||29 September 2017||12 May 2017|
|12 May 2017 AGM||17 February 2017|
|4 Sept 20 / Car park - pay cash or phone in to RingGo 0203 046 0060 / location code 21575. ((details))|
* Marylebone rail workers 'held lockdown baby shower' at closed station patisserie
* Modern Railways
* If you feel there's something wrong with what you read on the forum ...
* Have members any suggestions for new names for GWR stations?
* A cuppa on Blue Monday - what's your tipple?
* Tuesday Club - 9th Feb 2021 (now 2nd Tuesday of each month)
* TravelWatch Southwest - Webinar 6 of 6 - Friday 19th February 2021