|22 January 2020|
|27 November 2019||16 October 2019||24 July 2019|
|22 May 2019||22 May 2019 AGM||20 March 2019||23 January 2019|
|28 November 2018||4 July 2018||25 April 2018||25 April 2018 AGM|
|28 February 2018||10 January 2018|
|3 December 2017 (newsletter)||29 November 2017||29 September 2017||12 May 2017|
|12 May 2017 AGM||17 February 2017|
Current timetables and advice
Bus and Train Timetables - August 2020
Covid Travel advice - August 2020
News and Upcoming ....
28.7.20 Car parking changes - ((here))
August 2020 newletter ((here))
Next physical meeting if we can - 16.9.2020
(online too, that is for certain)
but please get in touch before if you wish!
Melksham Public Transport - Newsletters
* August 20 Newsletter - ((here))
* July 20 Newsletter - ((here))
* June 20 Newsletter - ((here))
* May 20 Newsletter - ((here))
* April 20 Newsletter - ((here))
2019/20 Annual Report (28.4.2020)
Knorr Bremse press release (27.4.2020)
Bus updates • Resources
35 Years Young - 13th May 2020
Online celebration - details
Picture are online ((here))
Passenger number predictions
How many passengers will be using Melksham Station in 2026 and in 2036? Neighbourhood plan input. See ((here)) for the web page or ((here)) for a printable version. Written 24.2.2020
Report on 2019 and plans for 2020 - Pick up a copy of our report at area board or council meetings or email to ask for a printed copy. Also available for download here
* Air fares in the time of pandemic
* Connecting into trains - the "First Mile" choice and to which station?
* Henley-on-Thames station 1957
* My first train journey since mid-March
* Arrival of JelliaJamb, and a request for a bit more thought at times
* 23rd September 2020 - ConnectedCities online seminar.
* Finn and bignosemac's return to the rails. Where were we today?