For 15th September 2021 - Zoom meeting code (here)
At our AGM on 27th May, we became the Melksham TRANSPORT User Group - still very much your rail group but adding in bus and other sustainable transport to our portfolio
As of 17th May 2021, there are further relaxations in what you can do at destination. But please make your early journeys local ones if you can. Social distancing and mask rules still apply on trains.
Download train timetable May to December 2021
News and Upcoming ....
Trains now (on 18th Sep 2021)
Buses Back Better - June 2021
Next MTUG meeting - 15th September 2021.
AGM Minutes from 27.5.21 - ((here))
Meeting Minutes from 27.5.21 - ((here))
AGM and meeting slides 27.5.21 - ((here))
|Car park - pay cash or phone in to RingGo 0203 046 0060 / location code 21575. ((details))|
* Electric cars coming, but not a single electric train here yet!
* British Airways operates passenger flight using recycled cooking oil
* Flat pack footbridge from Network Rail
* Callum Marius Visit To South Greenford
* Dan Norris to speak on Bristol airport expansion plans
* Charlton Halt Aqueduct
* Melksham <-> Yatton - no tickets available on faster services!