Supporting the use and growth of local and regional passenger train services on the Swindon to Westbury line via Chippenham, Melksham and Trowbridge, with service on to Dilton Marsh, Warminster and Salisbury.
Results from 5.2.2019 car park survey added (on 16.02.2019) [here]. See (here) for pictures
New "Great West Way Discover" tickets launched - travel as much as you like on selected routes, two of the tickets include Melksham - great for a Staycation or for visitors to the UK who are staying with you for a while. There are now 10 different rangers and rovers that include Melksham - see [here] for a list including maps and prices
Wednesday 20th March - next meeting of Melksham Rail User Group. 19:30, Town Hall, all welcome
* Engineering works through Melksham (and meetings), Feb to May 2019
* Rail Delivery Group's Fair Fare consultation - outcome
* Hungerford to Westbury - Great West Way and a great opportunity next Saturday
* Transport Minister says Bristol's public transport system 'absolutely fantastic'
* Paddington to Heathrow (& back) via Tfl Rail
* Greater Anglia new rules on bikes - discriminatory?
* Prices at station shops