Copy (OCR, 31.7.2020) here for public information
IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS
• This car park is private property. By parking here, you agree to the terms of this contract between you and Smart Parking Ltd (Company No: SC138255).
• The contract is made up of the parking and payment terms and the data protection terms. The parking and payment terms explain what you must do to park here without incurring a Parking Charge Notice. The data protection terms explain how we use personal data about you and your vehicle to deliver our parking services to you.
• If you do not accept both sets of terms, we are unable to offer you our parking facilities, and require you to remove your vehicle from the car park immediately or, where Automated Number Plate Recognition cameras (ANPR) are in use, within 10 minutes of entry.
• If you fall to comply with these terms, you accept liability to pay the Parking Charge Notice within 28 days. Failure to pay the charge may incur further costs which you agree to pay on an indemnity basis. More detail is available on our web page or using the contact details at the foot of this sign.
• This contract and the tariffs specified on the accompanying signage at this car park shall form the entire agreement between the parties. Any proposal to waive part of this contract shall not be valid unless it is confirmed in writing by Smart Parking Ltd.
PARKING AND PAYMENT TERMS
These terms explain what you must do to park here without incurring a Parking Charge Notice.
• Where you are in possession of a valid permit you agree to park in accordance with the terms set out in the permit. All permits must be registered or clearly displayed during your parking period (please see signage for additional details).
• If you do not have a valid permit and payment is required for parking, you agree to make payment in accordance with the tariffs set out on the signage throughout the car park.
• Where your vehicle registration is necessary for making payment for parking, you agree to enter your full and correct vehicle registration into the payment machine and make the appropriate payment upon entry or before removing your vehicle from the car park (as specified on the tariff signage).
• We use ANPR cameras. The parking time is calculated by the ANPR cameras from the point of entry to the point of exit. Where ANPR is not in use, our parking attendants will record entry and exit times. You agree to park fully within the confines of a marked parking bay.
• All vehicles parked within a designated disabled bay must display a valid Disabled Blue Badge in the windscreen of the vehicle at all times.
• Where disabled concessions apply, you agree to follow the instructions on the signage in order to qualify for the concession.
• Where Parent and Child bays are provided, you agree to comply with the terms specified on the signage.
• We are not responsible for the car park surface, damage or loss to or from motor vehicles or general site safety.
DATA PROTECTION TERMS
Smart Parking Ltd uses your personal data (i.e. information about you and your vehicle) in order to provide you with parking services under this contract and to protect legitimate interests. In order to do so we need to process your personal data as follows:
• We gather information about you and your vehicle's activity on this site using ANPR cameras or through our parking attendants.
• We may need to obtain the name and address of the registered keeper of the vehicle from the DVLA in order to secure payment under any Parking Charge Notice.
• Where necessary to collect the sums due under a Parking Charge Notice, we may share data about the registered keeper with agents who act on our behalf to collect sums due to us.
• Where necessary for the purposes of preventing or detecting crime, we may also be required to share data about you and/or your vehicle with the police or other security organisations.
• We may also share data about you and your vehicle with organisations that analyse consumer, driver and vehicle behaviour in this car park.
• Data processors acting on our behalf may store data on servers located outside the European Economic Area, in accordance with the safeguards of data protection law.
You have the right to request the following with regard to our use of your personal data:
• Inform you how and why it is processed, give you Access, Rectify incorrect information, Delete your information, Transfer it to third parties. Restrict our use or Object to our processing.
Under data protection law we must verify your Identity before providing information and provide you with an explanation if we do not agree with your request. You can complain to our data protection officer or the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) at www.ICO.org.uk
Smart Parking Ltd, Unit 43, Elmdon Trading Estate, Bickenhlll Lane, Marston Green, Birmingham, B37 7HE.
Tel: 0330 135 9020
This car park is private property and is managed by Smart Parking Ltd on behalf of the lessee.
Vehicles left at owners' risk. Helpline - 0330 135 9020