|Schedule||expected||platform||coaches||no. stops  ||Operated by||train destination|
|1915||On time||1||-||6||GWR||Southampton Central|
Trains from Melksham run though the day and into the early evening to Chippenham and Swindon, and to Trowbridge and Westbury. Where you can change for a wide variety of other destinations. But which platform will your connection be leaving from, what destination do you need to look out for, and will your train be running on time?
This page provides you with departures from Melksham, and also connections at some of the major interchange stations that you may find yourself at - arrive at Bristol Temple Meads and look for your onward train to Lawrence Hill, for examples - is the next Bristol Parkway train calling there, or do you need to find a train for Severn Beach or perhaps for Avonmouth? And which platform will it be leaving from ...?
Results from 5.2.2019 car park survey added (on 16.02.2019) [here]. See (here) for pictures
New "Great West Way Discover" tickets launched - travel as much as you like on selected routes, two of the tickets include Melksham - great for a Staycation or for visitors to the UK who are staying with you for a while. There are now 10 different rangers and rovers that include Melksham - see [here] for a list including maps and prices
Wednesday 20th March - next meeting of Melksham Rail User Group. 19:30, Town Hall, all welcome
* Engineering works through Melksham (and meetings), Feb to May 2019
* Rail Delivery Group's Fair Fare consultation - outcome
* Hungerford to Westbury - Great West Way and a great opportunity next Saturday
* Transport Minister says Bristol's public transport system 'absolutely fantastic'
* Paddington to Heathrow (& back) via Tfl Rail
* Greater Anglia new rules on bikes - discriminatory?
* Prices at station shops