|Schedule||expected||platform||coaches||no. stops  ||Operated by||train destination|
Trains from Melksham run though the day and into the early evening to Chippenham and Swindon, and to Trowbridge and Westbury. Where you can change for a wide variety of other destinations. But which platform will your connection be leaving from, what destination do you need to look out for, and will your train be running on time?
This page provides you with departures from Melksham, and also connections at some of the major interchange stations that you may find yourself at - arrive at Bristol Temple Meads and look for your onward train to Lawrence Hill, for examples - is the next Bristol Parkway train calling there, or do you need to find a train for Severn Beach or perhaps for Avonmouth? And which platform will it be leaving from ...?
Nest MRUG public meeting|
18th March 2020 - see [here]
* What are they doing on Platforms 11 and 12 at Paddington?
* End of large discount on season ticket by TFWales
* Problems at Bedminster and Parson Street on 23/01/20
* GWR to cease involvement with easitNETWORK, 31.3.2020
* Another curiosity for a Tilehurst rail user!
* 1B26 (17:17 London Paddington to Cardiff Central) - Wed 22/01/2020
* Alarming rise in use of on-train alarm systems