|Destination||Route||From which stop|
|00:00 (Sun)||Devizes, The Pelican||D3||King's Arms||(stop B on map)|
|00:01 (Sun)||Devizes, The Pelican||D3||Outside Bud's Bar||(stop C on map)|
Melksham Public Transport - Coronavirus
* Train/bus times/advise - ((here))
* 4.4.20 Newsletter - ((here))
* Any questions - please ask
Emergency contacts • Bus updates • Resources
Current timetables - Winter to Spring 2020
See Coronavirus page for current services; all timetables have changed and the speed and shape of their return to normallity would be pure guesswork.
Passenger number predictions
How many passengers will be using Melksham Station in 2026 and in 2036? Neighbourhood plan input. See ((here)) for the web page or ((here)) for a printable version. Written 24.2.2020
Report on 2019 and plans for 2020 - Pick up a copy of our report at area board or council meetings or email to ask for a printed copy. Also available for download here
* Parked up planes
* Report to Coffee Shop members, 4th April 2020
* Gipsey patch lane new bridge in North Bristol DELAYED
* Melksham Rail User Group newsletter.
* Is every food parcel a nail in HS2's coffin?
* New Labour leader. What transport policies to promote?
* Was this a wagon turntable? [DotD 3.4.2020]